You will fall in love with the Grove of Narberth. This wildly romantic privately owned country house hotel is nestled in the heart of the rolling Pembrokeshire countryside with stunning views of the Preseli Hills. At the Grove you can be assured of a warm Welsh welcome and the perfect base to explore everything this stunning county has to offer. Its acclaimed fine dining Fernery restaurant is one of the leading restaurants in Wales whilst its Artisan Rooms restaurant offers a more relaxed dining option.
Grove of Narberth
Understated Luxury. Intimate Dining. Perfect Romance.
At a glance
- Charming country house dating back to the 15th century
- 26 acres of grounds and beautiful gardens
- 26 beautifully appointed guest rooms
- Renowned fine dining ‘Fernery’ Restaurant
- Relaxed dining in the ‘Artisan Rooms’